06 February 2016
Park Crescent Conference Centre
- ■ A unique and customisable venue in central London
- ■ 8 rooms accommodating up to 300 delegates
- ■ Within walking access of five tube stations
- ■ Suitable for conferences, exhibitions, meetings, training and parties
- ■ Disabled access to all floors
- ■ On-site catering and bar facilities available
- ■ Excellent customer service
- ■ Floor to ceiling windows in our first floor rooms
The income generated from room bookings supports our charity work at International Students House. We support the work of other charities and non-profit organisations too, by providing them with discounted room hire rates.
MIA is a non-profit membership organisation for the conference, meetings and events sector, founded and managed by a dedicated group of leading events professionals.
AIM accredited venues like us operate to a predetermined industry benchmarked standard. This means they have processes and personnel that are competent and capable, that venue facilities are appropriate and that operationally they are compliant with all relevant legislation.
A range of 8 rooms starting from only £195.
Our versatile rooms offer a variety of different event setup options from boardroom to buffet style.
Catering, equipment, music and bar facilities available upon request.