13 October 2015
Park Crescent Conference Centre
- ■ A versatile conference centre in central London
- ■ 8 rooms accommodating between 10 and 300 delegates
- ■ The venue is opposite Great Portland Street tube station
- ■ Suitable for conferences, exhibitions, meetings, training and parties
- ■ Disabled access to all floors
- ■ Onsite catering team
- ■ Excellent customer service
- ■ Floor to ceiling windows in our first floor rooms
MIA is a non-profit membership organisation for the conference, meetings and events sector, founded and managed by a dedicated group of leading events professionals.
AIM accredited venues like us operate to a predetermined industry benchmarked standard. This means they have processes and personnel that are competent and capable, that venue facilities are appropriate and that operationally they are compliant with all relevant legislation.
Now the long summer evenings have arrived it's time to do some exploring after your event. We've put together a list of 10 fun things to do within 10 minutes walk of PCCC to help you make the most of the area when your event is finished.