24 November 2015
Park Crescent Conference Centre
- ■ A unique and customisable venue in central London
- ■ 8 rooms accommodating between 10 and 300 delegates
- ■ The venue is within walking access of five tube stations
- ■ Suitable for conferences, exhibitions, meetings, training and parties
- ■ Disabled access to all floors
- ■ On-site catering and bar facilities available
- ■ Excellent customer service
- ■ Floor to ceiling windows in our first floor rooms
MIA is a non-profit membership organisation for the conference, meetings and events sector, founded and managed by a dedicated group of leading events professionals.
AIM accredited venues like us operate to a predetermined industry benchmarked standard. This means they have processes and personnel that are competent and capable, that venue facilities are appropriate and that operationally they are compliant with all relevant legislation.
Receive shopping vouchers for M&S when you make a room booking. For every £100 of your booking, receive up to £1.50 in vouchers.
Example: If your event totals £3,000, you could receive £45 in vouchers!
We surveyed 300 UK PAs, corporates and event bookers, asking them what mistakes they had made when booking a venue.
50% of respondants stated that their events didn't go to plan!
We identified five golden questions event planners should ask when choosing a venue.